Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bye Bye Wally

Wally had to go. Gavyn was allergic to him. The kids were very sad to see him go. I have to admit however that I was not. He drove me nuts. But I have to tell the story.

I had Wil take the kids away while we had a friend come pick up the piggy. The kids noticed early the next morning that he was gone. They were so sad. They thought he ran away. I wasn't sure what to tell them. Here are some things that Gavyn said as he was crying:
"I want my piggy back!"
"I want Jesus to help me find my piggy"
Angrily he says: "I am going to kick whoever stole my piggy!!!"

He laid in front of the shower crying while I was in there. It was very traumatic for him. So finally I had to explain that Wally went to Harold's house (they know who he is) Wally made Gavyn sick so he had to go. "But mommy, he can stay outback" That is a good idea however in the winter there is 5 feet of snow back there and he will freeze. So they understood. I ended up taking them to the dollar store to pick out some things to help them feel better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment